| || |
Nature of Work
The engine programmer's main responsibility is to optimize and expand on the 3D engine to maximize the visual quality of our upcoming games.
- Work with the 3D engine to expand on it's possibilities and performance.
- Design the software code needed to create the project.
- Code in C++.
- Test the software to validate their accuracy and dependability.
- Participate to team reunions.
- Do code reviews of other team members.
- Manage your time to meet the required schedule.
- Any other relevant tasks
Qualifications & Required Skills
- Bachelor degree in computer science and/or solid 3D engine programming experience
- Proficiency in various programming languages (C++ and HLSL)
- Good knowledge of English
- Very good knowledge of French