Send your résumé and portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the position you are applying for in the message subject field.
Only considered applicants will be notified for an interview.
Because of legal limitations, we'll only consider applicants that are allowed to work in Canada.
For artistic positions, you must include a portfolio or samples of your work, which may be in the form of a link to a website, or sample images sent as e-mail attachments. Submissions without work samples won't be considered. Material submitted will not be used or published in any way.
We are currently looking for new candidates to fill the functions of programmer and project manager.
Below, you will find a brief description of the position, tasks, functions, and qualification required.
- Programmer (General)
Full time / Sherbrooke, Qc
- Project manager
Full time / Sherbrooke, Qc
Qualifications and skills most often required
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or in another discipline with a significant programming component.
- Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
- Specialization in programming for engineering and scientific applications requires specific post- secondary study or experience.
Nature of work
Programmers write, modify, integrate and test code for software applications.
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code.
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design software, in any aspect of the project, by using the appropriate tools.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements.
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products and keep skills up to date.
- Manage development time and respect deadlines.
- Participate to development meetings.
- Review the code from the other technical members of the team.
- Any other relevant tasks.
Qualifications and skills required
- Knowledge in project management software
- Certificate in Project Management or relevant experience
- Good knowledge of English
- Very good command of French
Description of work
The project manager’s primary responsibility to make sure a project is completed on time and within the budget.
- Define the project success criteria and disseminate them to stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Build, develop and grow the business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Define and manage on an ongoing basis the project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Communicate quickly and effectively the expectations of the team members and stakeholders in a clear manner.
- Ensure the production of deliverables.
- Meet the deadlines and milestones of the project as defined in the proposal.
- Use management tools and update the documentation.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve the project objectives.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.