Nature of Work
The engine programmer’s main responsibility is to optimize and expand on the 3D engine to maximize the visual quality of our upcoming games.
- Work with the 3D engine to expand on its possibilities and performance;
- Design the software code needed to create the project;
- Code in C++;
- Test the software to validate their accuracy and dependability;
- Participate to team reunions;
- Do code reviews of other team members;
- Manage your time to meet the required schedule;
- Any other relevant tasks.
Qualifications & Required Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or an equivalent), with at least two years of experience. Having in depth experience with programming in a 3D experience is just as valid;
- Proficiency in various programming languages (C++ and HLSL);
- Good knowledge of UE4;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Very good knowledge and fluency of French;
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
- Ability to work independently and just as importantly, work in cooperation with other team members;
- Respect is a pillar to any good working environment & we expect all members of the GolemLabs team to be respectful between one another;
- Strong organizational skills.