Forum and general community rules
We're happy to offer you a space where you can talk with us, interact with the community, learn and be entertained. We'll try to be as available as possible and offer you timely information, answers and our usual witty humor.
With that being said, web communities being what they often are, here are some ground rules to live by :
- We will not tolerate any form of threat, verbal violence, overt racism (or many other forms of "ism"), or any other behavior we'll determine to be too assholish.
- We encourage debates - political, cultural, social, etc. Our platform will tolerate all points of views (except those covered by rule #1) and we'll moderate posts if/when they fall outside the range of basic civility.
- Don't insult, troll or harass other users, especially if it's us.
- Don't try to promote or sell something made by someone else. But feel free to promote our stuff as much as you'd like.
- If you ask us something we've answered before (either in the FAQ or in another post), don't be offended if we answer by pointing to said first source of information - the goal is to keep all relevant information together, and not have 17 threads about the same thing.
- Don't post content you would be ashamed to have your mother see. When we find such content, we may delete it and/or send it to her.
- This is our home. We're happy to welcome you all in it, but we will adapt/change the rules to prevent the community from turning toxic. This is done at our discretion, based on our level of drunkenness and/or when the need arises.
Thank you and welcome to the GolemLabs Forum