Nature of Work
The gameplay programmer’s main responsibility is to create the software code according to the desired specifications.
- Analyse the specifications of a project to come up with the best solutions to the tasks to create;
- Communicate with everyone necessary to understand the objectives and parameters of a project;
- Make the necessary research to acquire the necessary knowledge to develop a project;
- Design the software code needed to create the project;
- Do code using the specified programming language;
- Test the software to validate their accuracy and dependability;
- Document all steps of the software creation;
- Participate to team reunions;
- Do code reviews of other team members;
- Manage your time to meet the required schedule;
- Any other relevant tasks.
Qualifications & Required Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science with at least two years of experience;
- Proficiency in various programming languages (C++ and HLSL);
- Good knowledge of English;
- Very good knowledge and fluency of French.
- Ability to work independently & just as importantly, work in cooperation with other team members;
- Respect is a pillar to any good working environment & we expect all members of the GolemLabs team to be respectful between one another;
- Strong organizational skills.