| || |
Nature of Work
The programmer's main responsibility is to create the software code according to the desired specifications.
- Analyse the specifications of a project to come up with the best solutions to the tasks to create.
- Communicate with everyone necessary to understand the objectives and parameters of a project.
- Make the necessary research to acquire the necessary knowledge to develop a project.
- Design the software code needed to create the project.
- Code using the specified programming language.
- Test the software to validate their accuracy and dependability.
- Document all steps of the software creation.
- Participate to team reunions.
- Do code reviews of other team members.
- Manage your time to meet the required schedule.
- Any other relevant tasks
Qualifications & Required Skills
- Bachelor degree in computer science
- Proficiency in various programming languages
- Good knowledge of English
- Very good knowledge of French